Sunday, February 28, 2010

Card Challenge (MTSC62) & Fun.

Okay...so I've got into cards lately and I've decided to enter my first challenge. This is Mercy's Tuesday Challenge MTSC62.

I used cardstock-pink, maroon, cream; inkadinkado fancy that butterfly, ink it up black pigment stamp, black fine tip creative memory marker, stampin'up grey pencil, black martha stewart embossing powder, red stampin'up pencil, berry creative memory fine tip marker, ribbon, flowery paper, creative memories circles from the cutting system. Next time I'll make sure I write down where I got all the papers. I know I got them from Michaels but I don't know which company. Sorry.

What do you think of the card? I tried embossing for the first time. It is so much fun. I enjoy it. Now I've got to do more cards. :) I also need to catch up on my girls scrapbooks. Nothing to do. :)
Here's also a card that I did with skipping stones design stamps. I love their stamps. On the inside it says "as the pitter-patter of little feet".

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Cute cards! The butterfy one looks like it took a lot of time to make. It's very pretty. Have you thought about selling them?

Tyler said...

I love the cards! It was always fun to scrapbook in VA! I'm having my blog go private so send me your email!
Danielle