Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Going to the digital world..

So I have a lot of catching up to do in the scrapbooking world...I'm about 3 years behind so I'm totally going to enter the digital era. Hopefully I will be able to get caught up and it uses less space. It will also be a great learning experience for me. So watch out world here I come. :) Things that have been going on in our little world is I now have a rising 6th grader and a rising kindergartener. Where did all the time go? Crazy stuff but it will be fun. Our princess has taken off in the reading world. She loves Rick Riordan especially the Percy Jackson series. Both of them love technology and always beg to use the computer, or kindle, or phone...what's a girl got to do? Our diva is as dramatic as ever and she is cute about it..and of course she knows it. She loves her sister a lot.

No comments: